Public Sector Awards
These award links take you to a list of decisions and orders that amend the relevant award. To view the PDF document you should have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. To download a copy of the free PDF reader Adobe Acrobat, click on the Get Adobe Reader image and follow the download instructions.
All queries regarding award conditions and entitlements for public sector awards should be directed to Worksafe Tasmania on telephone 1300 366 322 (Callers outside Tasmania (03) 6166 4600). The Tasmanian Industrial Commission's Registry staff cannot provide opinion or advice on or interpret awards or agreements.
Mercury Walch Pty Ltd prints and publishes public sector awards under authority of the Government of Tasmania. For award sales, or to subscribe to their award service, telephone (03) 6233 3289 (Freecall 1800 030 940).
- AWU (Tasmanian State Sector)
- Custodial Officers
- Facility Attendants (Tasmanian State Service)
- Governor of Tasmania Staff
- Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service)
- Legal Practitioners
- Medical Practitioners (Public Sector)
- Nurses and Midwives (Tasmanian State Service) Award
- Parliamentary Staff
- Port Arthur Historic Site Management Authority
- Tasmanian Ambulance Service
- Tasmanian Fire Fighting Industry Employees
- Tasmanian State Service
- Tasmanian State Service National Training Wage
- TasTAFE Teaching Staff
- Teaching Service (Tasmanian Public Sector) .
- Administrative and Clerical Employees
- Dental Employees
- Fire Service
- Hobart Regional Water Board
- Inland Fisheries
- Metal Trades (State Employees)
- North West Water Authority Enterprise
- Operational Employees
- Police Departmental Employees
- Printing Authority of Tasmania
- Professional Employees
- Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery
- Tasmanian TAFE Teachers
- Technical Employees
- Tourism Tasmania.