The closing date for written submissions is Friday 23 October 2015. Electronic format (email) is strongly preferred.
The Commission may hold public hearings to hear first-hand from those individuals and organisations who wish to make an oral presentation, or supplement a written submission. Subject to demand the Commission will sit in convenient locations around the state.
If required public hearings will take place in the week of 2 November 2015.
To facilitate sitting arrangements, individuals or organisations intending to make an oral representation should contact the Secretariat not later than 16 October 2015 (Have now closed).
- Submission by Eric Boglio (DOC, 24.0 KB)
- Submission by Graeme Lindsay (PDF, 337.0 KB)
- Submission by Peter Cooke (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Submission by Richard Chugg (PDF, 280.8 KB)
- Submission by the Tasmanian Greens (PDF, 917.9 KB)
- Submission by Unions Tasmania (PDF, 674.8 KB)
- Submission by the CPSU (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Submission by the Tasmanian Labor Party (PDF, 667.8 KB)
- Submission by the State Government (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- Submission by the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (ANMF) (PDF, 6.1 MB).