You can be represented at the Commission by:
- Yourself - You do not have to be represented by another person when you appear before the Commission. You can represent yourself and the Commission will allow you to bring along someone with you for support. If you choose to represent yourself it will be easier for you if you are well prepared.
- Another person of your choice.
- An industrial relations consultant - The Yellow Pages® directory has a listing.
- A union if you are an employee or former employee.
- An employer organisation if you are an employer.
- A legal practitioner with the leave of the Commission.
This page was last modified on 3rd December 2004.